Greetings to you all. We hope you find some interesting bit of news of our family and what we are up to. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finally going....well, sorta

Hello everyone. Here is a short bit of news. I'M GOING TO SCOTLAND!!!! Well not quite yet a permanent move though. It is a short trip. So here is the scoop, or the poop. Or the pooper scoop. Okay I have lost you all and I am sorry. Anyways here is the news.

As some of you may already know we have been a little short on the amount of monthly support we need to begin our visa process for some time now. Well that hasn't changed. But with the summer comes new hope and promise. We have lined up some speaking arraignments and are hoping to get under way in July. So to prepare for this as well as to prepare for what lies ahead I, Nate, am making a trip to Scotland this June for a week long trip to scout out the land so to speak. I will mainly be visiting the YWAM base where we will be moving to first but if time and money allows I will also head north to the town of Oban which is where we want to move to for the backpacking mission we plan to start. If I make it I plan to be looking at houses on the market there to see what is available and what is the cost like.

I would appreciate as many prayers as I can get as I will be traveling alone and working to try to get as much information as I can from the YWAM leadership. Thank you all for your prayers during this time. God Bless you all and please be watching for some more news soon in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Ah such an audacious folly, to think you could leave your settled American life and go to Oban's Outlands!
    Yes, Nate Audacity has always been our calling card so know , my sword brother, that I am with you. Like Wallace we must 'test the mettle' of our both our allies and our enemies.. And be the both the Seeker and the Seer. 'Not all those who wander are lost' so you will find those who also appear to be wandering to be Rangers in discreet disguise. Vaya Con Dios, amigo!

    ReplyDelete